Caretaking and letting advice for developers, caretakers and Owners Corporations
Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers is experienced in advising developers, bodies corporate and caretakers in relation to management rights issues, many of which are contentious.
Work commonly involves:
- Drafting Caretaking and Letting Agreements (both initial and replacement)
- Interpreting service contracts
- Advice on rights and obligations under contracts
- Working with both parties to resolve disputes
- Drafting and service of remedial action/default notices
- Dealing with all types of service contract disputes
- Dealing with mortgagees on caretaker defaults
- Termination of contracts
- Applications for adjudication and/or Tribunal orders.
GET IN TOUCH