Commercial, banking and finance expertise across a broad range of industries
Our team has a proven track record of providing responsive and reliable support to clients from a broad range of industries.
From assisting companies in the drafting, review and audit of compliance frameworks, to licensing applications, to carrying out investigations, and back-end dispute resolutions, our team is experienced in handling difficult and complex legal issues and commercial considerations. We work with our clients to assist them to achieve positive outcomes. Our experience include:
- Assisted financial institutions (both banks and non-banks) in representative office and foreign branch applications to the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, including assisting with risk and compliance frameworks and related policies and procedures;
- Prepared loan documents and assisted in financial structuring;
- Advised companies on privacy, data security and notifiable data breach frameworks;
- Assisted companies in developing compliance frameworks and internal complaint handling frameworks;
- Assisting companies in carrying out internal investigations and audits (workplace bullying, breach of policies and procedures; bribery and corruption, and/or compliance audits of policies and procedures);
- Implemented asset tracing and asset protection measures; and
- Managed complex commercial disputes, including cross border disputes (settlement negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation).
GET IN TOUCH