Expert advisory services for commercial property transactions
Our team has advised numerous public and private sector clients including government authorities, property funds, listed and unlisted property developers and financial institutions on all types of commercial property matters.
Our broad-based practice sees us regularly involved in all types of commercial property transactions as part of our documentation and structuring of complex mixed-use projects. Our team has advised and assisted with:
- Project financing
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Disposal of integrated components of mixed-use developments (such as shopping centres, serviced apartments and commercial office buildings)
- Leasing of integrated components of mixed-use developments
- Property syndication, joint ventures and project development agreements
- Developer conveyancing (with special expertise in off-the-plan conveyancing)
Located in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Arcadia Pittwater is a purpose built 85 bed private hospital within a hotel style environment. The project includes consulting suites, physiotherapy space and a hydrotherapy pool, located at 4 Daydream Street, Warriewood. Our client, Breckenridge Funds Management developed Arcadia Pittwater in 2017. The hospital was built as the final phase in a commercial staged strata title project which had originally been intended to be solely commercial.
GET IN TOUCH