We help developers and owners to renew, re-develop or restructure their community
Where a scheme is experiencing serious problems because of poor structuring by the developer, the development team at Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers can:
- Analyse the project documents and current problems
- Provide a report and recommendations for solutions
- Negotiate with stakeholders for adoption of the preferred solution
- Prepare an implementation plan (usually supported by a Heads of Agreement)
- Redraft documents and manage the implementation process
The team at Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers can also assist developers and owners looking to terminate their strata scheme for total re-development.
22 Waruda Street Kirribilli
22 Waruda Street is an older-style residential apartment building consisting of 26 apartments in the exclusive harbourside suburb of Kirribilli. Our firm assisted the owners with a collective sale and helped them secure expressions of interest from award-winning developers.
GET IN TOUCH